Sunday 19 June 2011

My fifth favourite outfit this year


I have chosen this to be my fifth best outfit so far this year. You can not go wrong with a jean, any colour and any shoe looks great with a denim. I always say, when in doubt, wear a jean. One can never have too many jeans in their closet. That why I picked this outfit to be one of the best, because jeans are always a good choice and I have chosen a very popular colour in the winter, brown, to accompany it. Another item you can never go wrong with is brown cowboy boots. They are like any other brown, they match with almost anything. I love this outfit because it is warm and comfortable to wear. I like any had or beanie that goes over the head in the winter, it just gives it that much more of a warm feeling. The jean and the belt I bought from Guess. The turtle neck is from Mango, the jacket from Dare and the cowboy boots from my favourite shoe shop, Aldo.

No comments:

Post a Comment