Sunday 19 June 2011

My third favourite outfit


For my third most favourite, I picked something with a bit more colour. In the winter people intend to wear only brown, black, gray, beige or green, all earthy colours, and I decided I am going to be a winter rebel. So I brought a bit of colour into the depressed winter feeling. I picked this outfit because I am a happy person and I would like the world to be too. This bright colour in this dull fashion season really attracts attention, it gives hope and colour to what is to come in the near summer. I love it when colours pick each other up, like the gray leggings with black writing on them, picks up the gray scarf and the black boots. The focus point is most definitely the pink coat from Michelle Harper bought at YDE. The gray and black leggings were bought at Guess, the scarf at Woolworths and the black boots at Aldo. I just love bright colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment