Sunday 19 June 2011

My first favorite outfit

I love to dress up, and when I do I go all out, so I've chosen 5 of my favorite outfits to show you guys. This has definitely been one of my best so far this year. It is sexy, sophisticated and at the same time naughty in a way. I love it because you can wear it day or night, it is not too warm or too cold and you can slap on a jacket to give you extra warmth. The gold belt most definitely has to be the finishing touch of this outfit, you can put on more accessories if you want, but preferably gold as it will help the belt become more visible. The shirt is Re- from Woolworths, the pants are from Koukla bought at Stuttafords, the black belt from Guess, the socks from a Mohair fabric in Jansenville and the fabulous black boots from Aldo. Don't you just love this outfit? I know I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment