Saturday 11 June 2011

Naked Ape - SA Fashion Week 2011 - 2012

 Written by Juanita

Catwalk Report:
Whilst I was doing my research I came upon a few photo's which immediately caught my attention. First I saw a few formal suits in strange colours such as orange and purple. When I opened all the photo's I was blown away, those shoes! I mean where have you ever seen sandals looking super sexy with a formal suit? That was amazing to me, casual with formal and suddenly I realized that that was the theme of this collection.

There are formal pants, short and long with patterns and stripes and some casual pants made out of linen which makes it look so summery and light. Some of the formal pants look different than that of a plain black formal suit, they have character, such as stripes and snake skin on the inside and outside of the pants. The colours differ from beige to light green, dark green, white and purple. I loved all of the pants in this collection.

When the pants are formal, the shirt is casual and visa versa. The shirts go from no sleeves to long sleeves made from linen or cotton. The collar of all of the shirts are rounded and are buttoned to the top.

This collection completely confuse you with its formal and casual put together that looks so right. I love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment