Thursday 23 June 2011

Spotted!

I spotted Christyn James (20) in Hatfield (LISOF), PTA 22/06/2011 wearing a very cute white top, jeans and very sexy heels. The reason I love this outfit is because I would wear it. I love the bangles she has on her arm, they fit so will with this outfit and I love gold. She looks very smart and casual, and looks like she can go out with this outfit at night. This is a favorite of mine.

I spotted Sune (20) in Menlyn, PTA, 11/06/2011 on the floor, wearing a very sexy black number. I love the black being the main colour in the outfit and then the purple being picked up in the scarf and the boots. Those boots are a favorite of mine. She looks very professional with that outfit.


I was surfing the internet when I found this photo. It isn't one of my own photographs, it is Wayne Tippetts photograph, 07/04/2009, Paris, France, but it is by far my favorite outfit I have seen. I love fur, and then I saw that to-die-for heels and I fell in love. Leather and fur, my two favorite materials. I wish I was in Paris!

http://sidewalkisarunway.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/furry.jpg


 This is Benjanmin van Zyl (24), Waterkloof Ridge, PTA, 23/06/2011. I love this style because it looks casual and comfortable. The scarf and hat has a French touch to it, and I love the colours of the outfit, the different shades of blue, everything matches very good and suits Benjamin very good, because he has style. :)

 I spotted Karla Erasmus (23), JHB Fashion Week, 16/02/2011 in a stunning outfit. This top is one of my favourites. It is sparkly beautiful and goes perfectly with that stunning jean. She looks amazing in these clothes. Well spotted.

No comments:

Post a Comment