Sunday 19 June 2011

My second best outfit

For my second best outfit I would have to choose this one, it just looks so cosy. The leggings are the best part of this outfit to me, it is tight, long enough for me and I am 1.79m tall and it shows every muscle in your legs. I love the colours in this outfit, different shades of brown, dark, bright and dull, then the leopard print scarf that breaks the solid brown colours. The coat it just low enough for me to wear it alone over the leggings to make it look good. Something I just picked up on is that my hair also contribute to the different shades of brown, the outfit wouldn't have looked so good if I had blond hair. The coat is from Oaktree bought at Stuttafords, the leggings were bought at Mango, the scarf from Woolworths and the boots were bought at a boutique in London. Don't you just love it when you receive compliments about your outfit? It is so satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment