Sunday 19 June 2011

My forth best outfit this year




This is my forth most favourite outfit this year. I love the winter, because you have more clothes to choose from than in the summer. You can put on layer on layer and take it off as it gets warmer. Beige is one of the most worn colours in the winter and it is my favourite, because it goes with any colour and the different shades of it always matches. You can't argue, the summer can not compete with winter shoes, I mean just look at those boots! The boots, the pants and the coat are different shades of beige and just looks like they are made for each other. The white turtle neck just proves that plain colours make the most minimalistic, elegant outfit. The coat I am wearing were bought at Truworths and the turtle neck from OBR. The most comfortable pants you have ever worn is from Woolworths, Re- jeans and those to-die-for beautiful suede boots from my favourite shoe store, Aldo.

No comments:

Post a Comment